Island Fever 2015 just might be the biggest event that our club has ever hosted...and WE NEED YOUR HELP!
- We need your donations (new or gently used) to fill baskets for the silent auction, bottles of booze & lottery tickets for our Bag Raffle & anything else that you would be willing to contribute to this great event!
- We need you to volunteer alongside a host of volunteers from our charities (and a group of sorority sisters from the University of Iowa) to help us staff the event.
- We need you to promote the event by sharing our posts on your individual Facebook pages & through your other social media outlets.
- We need you to help us sell event tickets. Encourage friends, family, neighbors & co-workers to purchase a ticket (they are tax deductible) & come out for a great party!
- Most importantly, we need you to come out & attend our event which will support three wonderful causes (the Eastern Iowa Honor Flight; Operation: Backpack & Team Breast Friends) that are very near & dear to our hearts!
Here are five of the reasons we are so excited for Island Fever 2015!
- For the first time in club history, we have partnered with the Englert Theater in Iowa City to promote Island Fever to a whole new audience! They are promoting our event along with all of the other official productions at the Englert. Tickets can be purchased through their web site or at the Englert Box Office!
- Not only do we have The Blooze Brothers returning for another amazing performance, but we've also got Mike Miller, Dyke Corson & Howie Golub from The Boat Drunks performing on both Friday & Saturday nights! If you've never heard Mike, Dyke & Howie prepare to be wowed!
- We have a record number of event sponsors once again this year and we have some really cool door prizes & VIP gifts for our event attendees! Not too mention that we probably have the best assortment of live auction items in club history!
- We will be hosting our inaugural Island Fever Pub & Poker Crawl in the Iowa River Landing as part of this year's event! You will have the chance to visit 6 different establishments all within a short walk of our host hotel (the Coralville Marriott) and you will be treated to food & drink specials at the various stops along the walk!
- The Bloody Mary Morning Bar & Pre Party is back again for a second year & it's better than ever! Featuring an assortment of tasty & unique Bloody Mary mixes from all across the country it's a great way to start your Saturday morning! All the Bloodys you want are included in your pre-party ticket!